Wireless Level Sensors Used in Automatic Water Supply System
In water supply systems in mountainous areas, agricultural irrigation and mining projects, higher-place water tanks play an important role. However, during the implementation process, when the lower-place pump supplies water to the higher-place for a long distance, the on-duty personnel must regularly go to the site to check the water level of the tank, and manually start and stop the water supply. The water tanks won't be full or would overflow.
For this issue, we recommend the automatic water supply system, through the installation of wireless water tank sensor and control terminals to realize remote monitoring and control.
How It Works?
1. When the water level in the higher place tank is lower than the preset lower limit, the water pump at the lower-place starts to supply water to the higher-place tank.
2. When the water level reaches or exceeds the upper limit, the water pump stops running.
3. When the water pump fails or the water level exceeds the overflow water level, the on-site measurement and control terminal immediately sends an alarm to the monitoring center to notify the management personnel to take measures.
Functions and Features
1. Remote monitoring for real-time data check: the monitoring center can check the wireless water tank sensor status in real time, which improves the data acquisition, the accuracy and reliability of water level measurement.
2. The mountainous terrain is complex and the transportation is difficult. The system reduces the labor intensity and avoids the safety issues resulted from manual check in rainy and snowy days.
3. The pumping station runs automatically according to the preset procedures, realizing unattended operation and saving human resources.
4. According to the liquid level of the higher-place water tank, the system controls the start and stop of the pump valves.
5. The system uses wireless communication, without complex wiring, especially suitable for areas where is hard for construction.